Have you seen it?

Has anyone noticed what's new in our neighborhoods?  Every time you turn a corner there's a new explosion of bright pinks and corals and fuchsias and clarets and rose in the form of the azaleas that are blooming everywhere.  And my favorite time of year is when the brilliant lime green leaves just pop out of the tips of the trees with seemingly overnight expression.  And within just a few days the whole pallette has changed as we venture out into the new fashion of springtime.  Just  notice for yourselves the beauty.


Isaiah 61:10
I will sing for joy in God, explode in praise from deep in my soul! He dressed me up in a suit of salvation, he outfitted me in a robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom who puts on a tuxedo and a bride a jeweled tiara. For as the earth bursts with spring wildflowers, and as a garden cascades with blossoms, So the Master, God, brings righteousness into full bloom and puts praise on display before the nations.

No comments:

Post a Comment